Fresh Gourmet ROASTe Coffee

Just Been Paid

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What an amazing deal!!

I am wanting to exceed my goal this month and add 3 new team members!! Perfect time to sign up! You can choose to sell one or the other or even both all from the same company! They offer vinyl expressions and jewelery! The jewelery has Lifetime Quality Guarantee on our products. If at any time our jewelry fails to live up to normal wear and tear, we’ll gladly offer you a replacement or exchange!

Plus, This month only after you sign up, Demonstrators get 50% off their first demonstrator order!! Click here to view my website and click on join my team to read more about it! Out of all the direct sales I have signed up with in the past 7 years, this is one I can honestly say sells itself! I wont leave my house without a catalog because when people see me they want to see the book and book a party!

Send me a message and get started now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment