Fresh Gourmet ROASTe Coffee

Just Been Paid

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good evening!!!

Hope everyone had an absolutely fabulous day!! Friday is right about the corner! I have a goal to sell $110 in uppercase living tomorrow alone! You want something personal designed for you or even something you would like to have for Valentines day, let me know! I will get right on it and show you what uppercase living can do for you! Some things that were made up today...





What a great way to show your pride in WV! If you want me to design something for you for your team or any local teams, let me know! We will work it up! You can look online at www.lisah.uppercaseliving.net  if you see something you want or think of an idea of what you want email me! lisahurt1@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment