Fresh Gourmet ROASTe Coffee

Just Been Paid

Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas break...

I can't believe Christmas break is just about over :( Seems like the time has flew right on by! I loved having both my boys home with me all day long and not have to worry about getting up and ready for school or having to worry about the dreaded homework. One great thing to look forward to though is that there is only 90 more days of school this year and they only have a few full weeks here on out! The boys def. enjoyed their break! Now time to get back into a routine and get them to bed at a much earlier time!



As cold as it is outside with the windchill and snow blowing, I am hoping they have a 2 hour delay! Guess we will see what happens in the morning!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment