Fresh Gourmet ROASTe Coffee

Just Been Paid

Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Need a little help :)

I am very close to my goal for my upstart program and it ends tonight at 11:59pm MT. I need $111.19 to reach my goal. If you help me reach my goal by placing a order for at least $25, I will give you 10% off your next order of $25 or more!! Anything that you can do to help me out will be appreciated so much!!! If there is anything I can do to help you make a special expression just for you, tell me what you would like to see, I will get right on it and get it made! How can I help you help me :) My website is http://lisah.uppercaseliving.net or you can call me at 304-538-7220

Know anyone I can get to order today? If I had 10 people place orders for $11.12 I would reach my goal and with the b2 get 1 free going on, they are getting a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment